Bookings available for one-off visits for community grou
Seated dance exercise to improve strength, balance & mobility, boosting mood, mind & general well-being.
Private sessions for care homes, assisted living facilities and supported accommodation schemes.
Easy-to-follow original routines to popular music from all eras, including rock and roll, motown, disco, funk, pop and more!
Options and adaptations offered for all levels of mobility so everyone can take part at their own level.
Preparing the body by raising the heart rate, mobilising the joints, warming and gently stretching the muscles.
Easy seated routines using independent and combined upper and lower body movements. Lots of options and adaptations offers for all levels of mobility.
Breathing to aid relaxation and gentle stretches to thank the muscles for their hard work.
GET READY, GET SET, GO!
WHAT WE NEED
- Sturdy comfortable chairs (without arms), with space around for arm and leg movements.
- Room laid out in a U shape, or in lines for larger groups.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS NEED
- Comfortable clothing and footwear that doesn't restrict their movement.
- Bring some water
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- These classes are for all levels of mobility, with lots of options and adaptations give.
- It's about getting the body moving and having fun, there's no right and wrong.
- Participants can move as much, or as little, as feels good for their body and how they’re feeling.
- They can go at their own pace and take a break whenever they need to.
It's an excellent class. Mika makes it fun to exercise to music, with lots of fun and laughter, very beneficial!